Date(s) - 11 September 2019
11:30 - 13:30
With only 320 km between the two cities, London and Rotterdam are well connected with a long history. The two maritime cities share their international view on the world, trade and maritime sector.
Within this sector, the maritime business services are of upmost importance; who else can finance, insure and survey ships and its cargo?
Maritime business services are excellent in both cities and to enhance the trade and exchange knowledge even further, Rotterdam, Maritime Capital of Europe is proud to organize a lunch meeting during the London Shipping Week.
In a perfect location, the RMSC invites relations of the maritime business services to attend this special business lunch on the tight relationships between our two cities.
RMSC, the trade association for the Rotterdam based maritime business services industry, will organize the event as part of the Rotterdam Maritime Capital of Europe program.
An event not to be missed during the LISW week!
- Wednesday, September 11
- 11.30-13.30h – incl walking lunch
- 40 guests, of which max 10 NL (by invitation only)
- Location – Residence of the Dutch Embassy
- Round tables with sectors of RMSC represented
- Alderman Barbara Kathmann on the Maritime Capital program
- Jan Valkier, CEO of ShipOwner Anthony Veder on the maritime business cluster and the advantages from a business perspective
- Jeroen in ‘t Hout, partner at Daamen en Van Sluis in a combined presentation with British partner Shipleys on the cooperation between two maritime services companies.
We invite our RMSC members to actively join in this business lunch. Please get in touch with Linda Treuman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how we can invite you and your UK and international relations for this exclusive event.