Join the RMSC and Wista on September 13 (was 14) for a special event at the premises of our member Aon. Besides a knowledge component around insurances of new sorts of risks there wille be ample room for networking.
WISTA The Netherlands and RMSC are happy to invite you our joint networking session on September 13.
The transition and the developments have direct implications for ships, their cargo and liability. For example, more companies are generating their own renewable energy or finding ways to make their operations more sustainable. The ongoing supply chain disruption forces companies to adjust their actions. However, such actions can change the risk profile.
We invite you to the premises of AON The Netherlands, for a key note speech of Peter van der Brink, Industry Director Energy, Marine & Logistics, followed by a panel discussion between Aram Stoop, Lead Underwriter Building Risks at MS Amlin and Erwin van Geyte, Broking Manager at AON.
- 16.00-16.30h Doors open
- 16.30-17.30h Knowledge Sharing “Determining the right track in transition risks”
- Key note – Peter van den Brink
- Panel Discussion – Erwin van Geyte, Aram Stoop and xxx
- Interaction with the audience is of course wished for, so if you have questions up front, please let us know!
- Wrap up and next steps
- 17.30-19.00h Networking drinks