On October 7 the Singapore Shipping Association and the RMSC, are joining hands for a special webinar. Experts from the Netherlands and Singapore will provide members an opportunity to learn more about building international sustainable business collaboration.
This is your chance to explore the various maritime business ecosystems both in Rotterdam and Singapore.
At this exclusive webinar, panel members will touch on digitalisation, energy transition challenges facing the industry and how different international maritime clusters can collaborate to accelerate the know-how and pitfalls in this new era of sustainable ocean economy.
For these transitions the industry needs the help of the maritime business services, with sustainable financing, different sorts of insurance and ship management innovations.
- How have the various maritime business ecosystems evolved in recent times?
- What are the key challenges for commercial shipping as digitalisation and decarbonisation accelerates?
- As newbuilding orders for ships increase, are the maritime financing, tax, and insurance sectors “Pushing New Frontiers”?
- What are some upcoming investment & growth trends as the industry move towards a sustainable ocean economy?
- Opening remarks and introduction
- Introduction to maritime business services in Rotterdam
- Short overview of Singapore Maritime Business Services
- Panel discussions
- Closing Remarks
- Pieter Baan – Treasurer RMSC
- Gerbrand Vroegop – SSA Shipping Finance services Chairman
- Erwin van Geyte – Broking Director Aon
- John Ho – Head Legal Finance Markets Standard Chartered
- Mayank Somani – Finance Director Bernhard Schulte Group
- Ernst-Jan Bioch – KPMG
- Patrick Kirkman – General Manager Insurance BW Group
Photo: Claire Droppert